Kalpana Acharya is
- Certified pre-primary teacher in English from Amerial Tesol Institute.
- Was Appointed Master Trainer in Inclusive Education by Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE
Teaching is an exciting adventure which involves -
- Passion and Communication
- Fairness to understand students as individuals and students.
- Critical thinking- challenge to deliver course materials in different ways and from different perspectives.
- Humour and Fun- Participation of students.
What do we Teachers want?
We want students to -
- Pursue of Knowledge
- Have Good Attendance
- Be Motivated
- Enjoy Rapport with the Teacher
General Classroom Strategies -
- Know your Learner
- Students get familiar with course content, lecture methods and tools used
- Design a Code of ethics. Students and Teacher mutually decide on rules of discipline
- Use technology for sharing knowledge
- Organize Educational trips and Visits
- Get Feedback about learning during the visits through discussions
Exams and evaluation - comment on mistakes & suggest improvements in their performance.
- Effective lecture approach and methods